Thursday, August 20, 2009

Updates - I love post-dating

So I know it's been a while since we've updated things. I am working on getting up-to-date, and have done some post-dated posts to fill in some blanks. If you're bored, you can find new posts called:


8/14/09 I DO love you
4/30/09 All I could have wished for on my birthday...
4/20/09 Summer Buzz
4/12/09 E A S T E R
4/2/09 Shayden Jancee Bell
3/23/09 Sweet Emberlyn
3/22/09 More of March
3/16/09 Colorado!
2/28/09 A few more things February

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I was starting to wonder if everything was ok in your life. I mean seriously...I was thinking...I hope you guys are all healthy and that nothing bad has happened to you. I am glad to know that you just like the rest of us..busy and enjoying life. Thanks for the updates. Come and see us in St. George.

Kreller Kaboodle said...

Hey Cassie! It's nice to see you posting again! ;P you have the cutest little family! I love the "themed" girls names. Jersey is soo cute! Summer is too! Anyhow, I wanted to let you know I went private...so if you'd like to view my blog just email me at inale1980@yahoo.com and I'll add you! :D

510Jen said...

You are ON THE BALL. I need to do this same thing. Thanks for inspiring me. Looks like life is great. Thank goodness for blogs.