Friday, August 31, 2007

Bathroom Boys



Nothing is as cute as a nakie bumb! In our house we like to do the "nakie dance" before bathtime. Cooper is growing out of it some (and for some reason is starting to find it embarrassing to dance naked :) ), but Gunner is the cutest!



Also, for some reason Cooper has decided it is time for Gunner to potty train...and he has taken it upon himself to teach him. It is actually quite cute, although I am pretty confident Gunner is not ready to use the toilet. So the frequent trips to the bathroom, and the on and off of the diaper each time are not exactly something I want to be doing 5 times a day. It is hard to resist though when you have cute little Gunner pulling at your legs saying, "Mom, go potty? Mom, go potty!" Cooper also grabs Gunner's hand each time he has to go, and says, "Gunner, come here and watch me go pee...Gunner come on!" Gunner just follows along. He even teaches him to flush and wash his hands. I guess it can't be a bad thing. Hopefully he is such a good helper when it actually is time to potty train!


Gunner is really at a cute age (except for the premature terrible two fits...mostly over me not giving him food fast enough). He is starting to love his hat...and won't leave the house without it. Like his friend Coby, he loves to keep in pulled down over his eyes.

He also has an obsession with shoes. He has loved shoes since he could crawl...but it is cute to see him walk around in our shoes. He will continue playing whatever he was playing before, but with huge, awkward shoes on. He loved trying his cousins shoes on throughout our trip this summer too. The only time it isn't cute is when you go to put your shoes on and you can't find them! I just barely found my new black flip-flop that had been lost for a week or so!

11 comments:

The Bentley's said...

what a cutie cassie, that is so funny! I can't beleive how fast they grow. I still think of coby as my little baby until I see pictures of how big they are getting. crazy!!

wurstens5 said...

Good luck potty training. Matthew was well over 3 before he was even interested. I'm hoping to get ashlie trained soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting pics of your naked boys bums. Cooper in particular has a pretty one. I love the pic of him on the sink stand. Perfect position to be mounted from behind. In my mind, I am the one who does it. I thrust my big hard dick up his tight little bum. I cover his mouth with my hand, muffling his moans, as I fuck him from behind, until I shoot my hot cum up his tiny hole.

Anonymous said...

lovely comment, I love f-----g little boys in the ass, maybe we could tag team them both

Alec said...

I would love to fuck Cooper in his smooth little boy bum and jerk his smooth little boy balls and penis off until he spurts his his cock cream every where and I will suck every last drop of Coopers cock cream and I will also like to finger fuck Coopers smooth bum. I love when Cooper is touching Gunners cock making it hard. I would also like to suck on Gunners cock and make gunner spurt out all of his cock cream and I will swallow every last drop of Gunners cock cream going to taste so good.

Unknown said...

I love both Bare Bums I would like to lick they Bare Bums holes both Bare Bums holes will be nice and tasty

Unknown said...

I will finger Both Bare Bums holes

Anonymous said...

Nice boys nice bums i would suck there penises let them suck mine till they feel it and i cum too. Id lick both bums and bum the older one.

Anonymous said...

Those little butts are so cute! Would love to help both of them use the potty!

Anonymous said...

I’m just wondering if you can bring your son to my apartment tonight so I can start having sex with him

Albin Thunell said...

Cooper och Gunner är två riktigt sexiga små pojk horor!! Gör min pedofilsnopp så hård! Skulle älska att våldta deras trånga rumpor och fylla deras rumpor med min pedofilsperma 🍆💦🍑🧒🧒🤤🥰