Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've been "tagged"

So I was "tagged" by Kendra....so I have to post some info on myself. Here are the rules:

Here are the rules. I did not write the rules. Someone else wrote them.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is LEE. (Thanks parents for making it a short one, unlike my real first name "Cassandra")

L- Lists...one of my obsessions is making list of things I need to do...CONSTANTLY!!! I get it from my dad. Maybe if I spent more time doing things, and less time writing lists about the things I need to do, I would get more done!

E-Eggs...this is a great word to illustrate my job of taking care of kiddos. Everyday, Gunner wakes up, walks to his chair and points and yells, "EGGS!" Cooper claims eggs are his favorite food. He says he likes them better than icecream, or candy! I spend most of my day (except nap-time, which it is right now), taking care of kids. It is exhausting (hey another great "E" word), "E"xciting, takes a lot of "E"ffort, but is an "E"xceptional job that I wouldn't trade for anything!!!


E- Earth. I am a lover of nature. I was raised to camp often, hike a ton (loved the 50 miler my Dad took me on at age 16), hunt (yes I've shot 6 deer), white-water raft, cliff-jump, water-ski, snow-ski, fish...and more! I love it!! I am so grateful for the opportunities I have had to enjoy this beautiful creation of our Heavenly Father. A few favorite places...the purple mountains on the Clark Fork River, the canyons and beaches of the Salmon River, the view of Coeur d'Alene Lake as you drive West on I-90, snorkeling on the reef in Cancun, flying over the grand-canyon, mountian biking in Moab, hiking into Heart Lake in the Mallard Larkins, driving from Provo to Denver through the Rocky Mountians, Niagara Falls, Ohio in the Fall with all he pretty colors, the view from the top of Schweitzer Mountain skiing on a clear day. I love this Earth!


So...three letters...three tags... Adrienne, Haley, Lizzy, you're IT!

0 comments: