Friday, January 30, 2009

For Beckett--8 is GREAT!


Beckett is 8 months... and due for an update. So far, (I hope I don't jinx myself) we have nothing bad to report about this little guy. He is just a light, and we love him to pieces! I think a perfect adjective for him is IRRESISTIBLE


Our little Santa Baby made Christmas so much fun. He was the perfect age for "Baby's 1st Christmas", and loved all his new toys... and the wrapping paper. 


What a fun month it was, with the holidays, and Beckett learning lots of fun tricks....
  • waving
  • babbling more and more
  • smiling when he sees the camera
  • clapping
  • lots of tongue tricks
  • getting yourself ALL OVER... we often have to find you... under the desk, in the corner, kitchen, etc.
  • loving attention from your brothers... and they love you too... as long as you don't get too close to their things. :)

13 comments:

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

I love your boys and little beckett is such a baby I wanna squeeze. I love you all and miss you like crazy.
I cannot believe he is growing so much without me there. So sad.
Loves and kisses to all the boys and Andrew...:-0
hehe
Love you sis.

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

I love your boys and little beckett is such a baby I wanna squeeze. I love you all and miss you like crazy.
I cannot believe he is growing so much without me there. So sad.
Loves and kisses to all the boys and Andrew...:-0
hehe
Love you sis.

Camara said...

He really is the best little baby! Every mother should be so lucky to have at least 1 Beckett!

Johansen Family said...

He really is a happy boy! I don't think that there has ever been a time where I have not seen him smiling!

Randi said...

i knew drew in high school and i found your blog through emmylou's. such adorable boys and great photos. :)

Randi said...

oops, i mean i found your blog through the nebekers.

B-Hams said...

So So sweet! He is a little chunk I love it! It looks like base houseing in the background? How do you like it? We are getting ready to move and I am totally in the dark if you have any tips on moving I would love to hear from you!

The LeNeave's said...

He is so cute, I just want to eat him up. But I love all your kids.

steph said...

Seriously! Could that kid be any cuter!!!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

He is SOO cute Cassie! His little face just lights up when he smiles! I love it! What a cutie!

adrianne s. said...

Oh my goodness!! He is such a cute little guy!!

Matt and Adge said...

Oh, Cassie, he is SO cute! I just want to cuddle him up with that cute little smile! I really need to meet him. Maybe that could be your birthday present to both of us :).

Aly G said...

He is a doll! I can't imagine how cute a girl would be!