Thursday, April 30, 2009

All I could have wished for on my birthday...

I really had a great birthday.

My 28th birthday was complete with...

F R I E N D S
(Top to bottom, left to right) Emberlyn Bell, Keva Cochran (behind the balloons... thanks for coordinating this Keva!), Jaime Bell and girls, Jen Belardo, Erin Peterson. They all brought their kids to the park for lunch after preschool, and we had a great time!

F A M I L Y

Nothing could have brought me greater joy then seeing these sweet boys SMILING on my birthday!

and, last, but not least...

F O O D
Between the yummy cupcakes at the park, the volcano cookies from Jaime, dinner at El Tapatilos, and FREE icecream night at Baskin Robbins, the food made my birthday great too!

1 comments:

Gatten Gang said...

What a fun day! Glad you posted your friends too it is nice to put faces with all the cute stories I hear about them. Love you guys....Mom Nana ooooxxxx