Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shayden Jancee Bell

Jaime did such a good job battling different issues with her pregnancy (along with taking care of Emberlyn). I think one of the neatest things, is that it took fertility treatments for them to be able to get Zander, and Emberlyn, but Shayden came on her own timing... and was due so close to Emberlyn's 2nd birthday. She was definitely meant to come when she did, and she is SUCH a cutie! I love that they named her after her older sister. Emberlyn's middle name is Shayde, and then made it into Shayden for her little sister.
I had the AMAZING opportunity to be in the room for Shayden's delivery, and to help take pictures. I just love to see little babies come into this world!
I had so much fun collecting stitched quilt blocks from Jaime's family and friends, and compiling them into this quilt for Jaime and Shayden. We gave it to her at a mini, surprise, baby shower at Cafe Coyote. It is always fun for me to do things for girls, since I don't have any! :) Keva and I, her two sisters, and her mom, were all able to be there to present it. Her mom, Conni, even ironed-on a picture of Emberlyn in the center of a daisy for one of the blocks. Too cute!



2 comments:

The Asay Family said...

That quilt is SO cute! Thanks for posting the pictures and the little blogs about the Bells. I wish I would have gotten to know them better before we moved!

The Obstinant Family said...

That is a GORGEOUS blanket. I liked how all the colors came together so well. Very cute!