Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Year!

Yes, we are still alive. Yes, I have committed to doing better at my blogging. Yes, I will do posts about what we are currently doing, but I am anal, and will still have to go back and update what I missed in 2009 (June-December). I know, sad.

Here is our 2009 Christmas Card. The family picture on front flipped up to reveal each person's word updates (found below), and had the collage on the very back. Sorry if it got there late to most of you, and not to all of you, but I actually impressed myself by just getting it created...

We LOVE you all! LOVE reading your blogs. Hope you all didn't give up on us! I'll do better. PROMISE!





Cooper {6}

aka cooper-dude, coop

· soccer, basketball, baseball, swimming

· fan of Jason Bay, Red Sox & BYU

· kindergarten, reading, PE, 1 lost tooth

· bike, scooter, park, neighborhood

· wii, legos, wrestling brothers, guns

· friends, cool shirts, growing hair

Gunner {4}

aka bud, gunner-funner-face

· basketball, wiffle ball, trampoline

· Cooper’s shadow, misses him all day

· legos, tech decks, action figures “guys”

· preschool, drawing, wii, computer

· rockin’ out, cool tricks, “fight”

· takes on alternate identities

Beckett {19 mos}

aka bubzy, boo, beck

· busy! moves chairs, messes, hides stuff

· infectious smile, loves church nursery

· pop & treats over real food any day

· favs to say: his name/age, “Scooby-doo”, dog sounds, “Hi” to everyone

· LOVES blanket, showing off, balls

Andrew & Cassie

aka dr. or captain larson, dad, mom

· dad: dentist in Air Force, lots of surgeries, Young Men’s, ESPN, golf, pitching to boys, wrestling boys

· mom: photography, exercise, coaching soccer, crafts/quilting, chasing boys

· ran half marathon together, andrew-2

{Team Larson}

· live at Whiteman Air Force Base (B-2 stealth bomber, Kansas City Royals)

· TX trip (BYU v. OU, Rangers, Astros)

· Branson, Denver, Seattle girls trip, Wyoming BYU game, Spokane/Cd’A

· rafting, roller-coasters, church history, MLB games, water-slides, camping

· Moving to Cd’A, ID in August!!!

6 comments:

Morgan Greaves said...

Love the card! So cute...you are so creative! So you are moving to Idaho..is that Coeur d' Alene? My sister lives near there, her hubby is in Law School in Moscow, Idaho and my uncle is from there. That is one of the most beautiful places ever!!!

aliciamae100 said...

I'm soooo jealous you guys got to go to the BYU v. UO game!!

And since you're moving to ID does that mean we can meet up in UT???

(How awesome would it be to SEE you again?!)

Jason and Amy Smith said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I always check your blog, just in case my page isn't updating correctly, so I'm excited to have you back! Thanks for the card - cute fam. :) Excited for you guys to move home in August. How awesome will that be?!! Love ya.

Lowd and Proud said...

HELLO!!! Hope you had fun in CDA over the holidays. I can't believe in about 8 months you will be back home! I am so jealous! It will be fun to see you when we come home for a visit, and maybe eventually we might end up there.

Tiff Gatten said...

Darling card. You are so ambitious. I loved it. So unique.

Lisa, Andy, Peyton, and Baxter said...

yeah i dont think i saw all of that when i got your card...haha oh well. YOu guys are moving again? What is Cd'A Idaho? Man you guys have alot of fun and are such a cute family! Good Luck in the New Year!:)