Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pregnancy countdown!


Well, it's down to 11 1/2 weeks remaining! I have done a really bad job of documenting this pregnancy, so I thought I'd dedicate a post to the pregnancy so far.

The first picture I took at 16 weeks to send to my friends, because I couldn't believe I was already this big so soon! It has to be the fact that it's the 3rd baby, right?!



What is sad, is I hadn't taken another picture until these ones today...


I don't know about everyone else, but this 3rd pregnancy I feel like I have gotten SO big SO fast!

*DUE DATE: May 7th, 2008

*CRAVINGS: Cheerios, Grape Nuts, Reeses, Progresso Split Pea and other Soups, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, pop, Wheat Thin chips, pretzels, fresh Mexican food, Peanut Butter Fiber One bars, Thomas brown sugar and cinnamon mini-bagels with whipped cream cheese, pickles and tuna fish, red vine licorice, movie popcorn

*Got pregnant on our 5th month of CLOMID, and the month after Dad got back from 5 weeks at Officer Training in Alabama, and within days of arriving at our new home at Scott Air Force Base, IL near St. Louis, MO. They were going to make me take a break from trying after our 6th month of clomid, so we were really happy!

*SICK until 19 weeks (took Zofran and Phenegran...the magic pills!). Have to use extra-strength tylenol and caffeine pop to get rid of headaches. Zantac 4 times a day for heart burn, since about 9 weeks. Love our new Memory Foam mattress for comfort while sleeping!

*COOPER loves to remind us you are still there. He involves you in everything. When we landed in Spokane this Christmas he said, "Baby, guess what, we landed, how was your flight?!" After I eat he says, "Hi baby, how was your food." After I sleep, "Hi baby, how was your sleep?" He is always cupping my tummy with both hands and talking to you. It is so fun. He loves seeing other babies too, and saying "Our baby will be little like that, mom? The baby will go waa-waa, and I will hold it and say, 'It's ok baby'". I hope he is as big of a help as he is planning on being!

*GUNNER loves to "see the baby", which means I have to lift my shirt and pull down my pants, so I have a full bare belly. He loves to blow bubbles on my tummy (we call them zerberts).

*SEX: Dad thought you were a girl, Cooper and I thought you were a boy. On December 13th we had our ultrasound (just a short walk across the hospital parking lot from our house on Scott Air Force Base). You were a BOY! Cooper said, "I just knew it!" I said I wasn't disappointed at all, but I for sure wanted 4 kids now. Dad said, "I don't know if I can handle 4 boys!" (implying the next will probably be a boy too...which it probably will :) ). We celebrated with pizza that night. You can see the pictures and read more about it on an earlier post.

*KICKING: I didn't feel you move until I was about 23 weeks! I was worried, but at the 20-week ultrasound, they said my placenta was in front this time, so that is why I hadn't felt you move. You are a lot more active now, but I still don't feel you as much, or as early as I did with the first two.

*NAMES: We were considering for a girl Jersey, Dixie, Summer (Cooper and Dad's favorite) and others. But since you are a BOY! we have been thinking Easton, Beckett, Mitt, Parker, Wrigley (VOTE IN OUR POLL ON THE RIGHT COLUMN OF OUR BLOG!). Middle names we like right now are Leo and Jay.

*FAVORITE CLOTHES: I loved wearing the Gaucho pants from Aunt Brynne, the black valor jumpsuit from Grandma Larson, and my American Star Jeans from Aly's garage sale. :) Also loved the down vests I got from GAP.

*3D ULTRASOUNDS: the tech on-base did after-hours, 3D ultrasounds at 26 and 28 weeks to try and get a good picture of you, just for fun. At 26 weeks you had your foot in front of your face and your umbilical cord, and you wouldn't move!
{Click on the picture to enlarge}

At 28 weeks, you had your face in my hip-bone. We finally got you to move, and you stuck your face right in my placenta...so our 3D shots didn't make the "wall of fame" at the office, but we still thought it was fun to get to see you a few extra times! Cooper said, "I think he's got my nose!" Dad said, "Yep, your nose, and Gunner's twerpiness!" (since he wasn't cooperating :) ).

23 comments:

Kristin said...

Cassie, you look so cute! I so love your preggy belly! I totally know how you feel about popping so fast. My belly is twice the size of the girls here who are due around the same time and I've been getting comments since before Christmas that I looked like I was going to pop any day now! Anyway good luck with the rest of the pregnancy, not too far to go :)

The Bentley's said...

that was so fun to read!! i can't beleive all the things you crave:) i could probably narrow mine down to junk food and pop!!:) you look sooo cute. i cannot beleive you think you look huge. you look so cute... and cute shirt by the way:) that is really cute about cooper and the after the plane and after you eat! very fun.... oh, i voted for mitt.... mostly becaause i was so sad he dropped out:( but i really like beckett too... my nephew beckett is super cute and a HANDFUL!! with an ACTIVE little personality! you look great! love ya!

The Bentley's said...

cute earings by the way! i can't beleive andrew will let those slide:) HEHE

Kim said...

Cassie thank you so much for the sweet comments on my blog. That was so kind of you. And I just have to say I read your photography blog! SOOO HELPFUL! You are a genius. I feel like there is sooo much to learn. not to mention a whole new language :)

katie said...

You look awesome! What a cute post. I'l have to remember on my next. I oc course LOVE the name Easton but I really love Beckett and Wrigley. There is a little boy in our ward named Rigley-he is so cute!

Carrie Anne said...

That is super cool you wrote all of that down for this pregnancy...what an awesome idea! I can relate to the cravings so much! You look great even though you feel huge...I felt gigantic with Little James, and he was big! Cooper is so cute asking the baby how he's doing...that is precious! I can't believe you only have 11 1/2 weeks! Time is flying by! Wow!

Carrie Anne said...

I can see the baseball theme in the names...Easton, Mitt, Wrigley...totally fits you guys! Go Team Larson!:)

gregandlaura said...

SO cute! what a cute post and a great idea. I can't believe you are getting so close! Three kids! That seems so crazy!

Nicole said...

Cassie, its nice to see what you guys have been doing. We sure do miss Cleveland and the ward. YOU LOOK so CUTE!

Tiff Gatten said...

Girl! You look fab. Wish I ever looked that good preg.

Matt and Adge said...

You look so cute...and i love those jeans! Wow, i can't believe you're 12 weeks away. It goes so fast.

That was a fun post to read...it'll be fun for you to look back on those when your pregnant again :).

Amber said...

You look so cute with your prego belly. I know with each baby it seems you pop out faster, at least I did. I'm going to vote for the name Easton or Beckett. You will be so glad you wrote all this stuff down to read later. Fun to read, all your cravings are hilarious.

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Cassie,
I thing you look fantastic. Great post to remember some of the fun...or not so fun, times of your pregnancy.

Lizzy said...

Cassie, you look so cute!

510Jen said...

That was so fun to read. I loved seeing the baby 3d I haven't seen one of those. I am glad you are pregnant and you didn't have to take that break. It is so frustrating when you want something so bad believe me I know. Once again congrats and you look fabulous.

Sarajane said...

love the post. What a great idea way to document the pregnancy. and you don't look big at all, do you remember me? that was big.

wurstens5 said...

You do look so cute. I just get huge and puffy. Almost there, hang in there.

Haley said...

Love it, love it, love it. I really should do something like that too, but I'm afraid to post any pictures! I think you look awesome.

The Henderson Family said...

Cassie, you look great!!! How fun that you are going to have 3 boys (and your boys are soooo cute, you can't go wrong). I was laughing at the things Cooper says to the baby. What a great big brother. Seems like you have been enjoying the St Louis area. Take it easy and please tell your hubby hello from the Henderson's.

Ben and Krystal said...

Wow! I am not very with it, I didn't realize you were pregnant. you look so cute pregnant in these pics. good luck with 3 boys! Ack!

Brynne said...

Cass....you look adorable! I can't believe it is getting so close! By the way, your blog is AMAZING. I can't even figure out how to turn my pictures the right way...let alone funky designs and jamming pictures together in one! Must be the mac. ;)

Janna said...

You look so cute. Good luck with everything

Rachel said...

you look so cute! I love the preggy bowling picture! We love the name Beckett for a boy too! I actually really like Mitt Larson too though. It sounds very dignified. Looks like you guys are having fun and doing really well. I love how Cooper talks to the baby. So cute! I can't believe what a good bowler he is! He might end up being a professional!