Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crazy Eights

**8 favorite TV Shows:
1 -The Amazing Race
2- Survivor
3- The Office
4- American Idol
5- King of Queens
6- Sports Center or good sports games
7- Jon and Kate Plus 8
8- Dancing with the Stars (or Bachelor or Bachelorette when its on)


**8 things I did yesterday:
1 - Went to the gym.
2- Mailed off the Whiteman AFB Connection Magazine with Cooper as the "Cutest kid of the month" to grandparents, and some birthday gifts too
3- Tried to make it through a few Gunner tantrums
4-  Updated our blog with Halloween festivities 
5- Got a MicroFit test at the gym 
6- Fed, wiped, changed, etc. x 3 boys.
7- Played outside, including frisbee golf, with my boys.
8- Watched Survivor and The Office

**8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1 - Cafe Rio
2- Texas Roadhouse
3- PF Chang
4- Penn Station
5- Taco Bell
6- Hudson's Hamburgers
7- Olive Garden
8- Cold Stone

**8 things I am looking forward too:
1 - Living by extended family in 19 months (being away 11 years is too long!)
2-  Getting up-to-date on my boys' scrapbooks.
3- Getting Christmas cards from all of you!
4- The Twilight Movie this month!
5- Andrew coming home everyday
6- Getting out of debt (aren't student loans the worst!)
7- VISITORS!!!!
8- Living forever with my family!

**8 things on my wish list:
1 - More time to practice photography, and better equipment
2- As much energy as my kids
3- To be a better wife and mother (A personal chef and maid would help!)
4- A tropical vacation with my honey bun
5- A fun-filled vacation with my kiddos
6- Health for all my friends and family... and all the babies they are wishing for!
7- To lose baby weight from #3
8- Righteous/obedient children and family members

**8 People I tag:
1- Mikin
2- Lindsey
3- Adrienne
4- Jean
5- Anyone
6- Else
7- Who
8- Wants

3 comments:

Jeppsen's said...

Cass- I just think that you are a fantastic mom. I'm in constant awe with how much you do and are involved in. Your kids are very lucky. I strive to be as energetic, fun and put together like you. I love the updates Cooper is a very handsome guy; as are the other two. love ya

The Bentley's said...

that was sweet to read!!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#medication ativan side effects weight loss - ativan addiction elderly