Friday, October 3, 2008

A liTtLe late... bIG announcement....

Some of you got these in the mail a couple months ago... but, I finally am back on my desktop, instead of my laptop, and I thought I would post them for everyone to see. I also want to make sure they are in our blog book when we print our blog.





The three pieces were each 3x6 inches, and held together with a brad in the upper left-hand corner. The pictures were so fun to take, and the announcement was even more fun to design. He has been such a blessing in our lives! We sure love this little guy... who is growing WAY to fast, I might add!

5 comments:

The Obstinant Family said...

I love the pictures, they are very attractive. Hey I also wanted to tell you that I wish I could look as good as you in the morning. Your hair was really cute for just waking up....lol Oh, and your glasses were cute too.

rachel said...

You look so great. And your boys are so adorable. I love boy families. Love the announcement.

Camara said...

Beckett is so sweet! Im glad we came to get you this morning. Hope it works out for you. I think we're probably just going to stick around here tomorrow. It will take a lot less effort! Im feeling really lazy tonight. But, thank you for the invite! How's the pottying going?

the landreths said...

From the title of your post i thought you were going to announce you're pregnant again :).

WAY cute announcement. I love it. What a cute family you have!

The Bentley's said...

so cute! one of my favs!!! love the new family royals pictures...and the new beckett pics!! how potty training?? love you!