Saturday, October 18, 2008

SNAKES

The Community Center on the Air Force Base hosted this


  "SNAKES ALIVE" 

event. I am a sucker for FREE FUN, so we were there. Our boys sat in the front row, with eyes glued to this crazy lady and her snakes. She didn't bring anything venomous, but they were still snakes, and I was still a little weirded out that she has over 26 pet snakes. My boys, however, were in HEAVEN, and carried their little booklet of snakes around all day... turning the pages, and giving lots of "wow"s and "cool"s. 

4 comments:

Lowd and Proud said...

Evan is sitting beside me so excited!!! He knows I am afraid of snakes and loves to take me to the snakes at the zoo. Glad you had some free fun!

The Shields Family.... said...

WOW...your new base seem to have alot of fun stuff for the kids! :-) But I have to tell you I don't know if I would have made it to the snake thing! :-D But we am glad that you guys are having fun!!

Tiff Gatten said...

I bet they had fun. Crazy LADY is right. I had one jump out at me on a run a couple of days ago. Freaked me out!

Matt and Adge said...

Wow, it's been way too long since i've blogged...and you guys have done so much in my absence. I can't believe all of the great deals you guys are getting on all of your entertainment and new house (and backyard) furnishings. it looks like you guys are enjoying your new location!