Friday, May 9, 2008

2 days over...

Still no baby...


Yesterday during nap-time, my mom stayed home with the boys, and I went and got a pedicure, to the store for more heartburn medicine, picked up the dry cleaning, and went to the post office....all in 90 minutes! It is so much easier to be efficient without kiddos in tow! :)

Last night we got dessert at McDonalds and let the kids play, and rented "I Am Legend". I guess if I'm not going to have a baby, I can keep getting up-t0-date on some movies. I love the Redbox at McDonalds! $1 a night! 

It has been so rainy...so I haven't been able to be out walking much. I have a lot of contractions, but nothing regular, or that stick around for very long. Bummer!

4 comments:

Danna said...

Hang in there! It is good that you are keeping busy. I hope your mom will get to stay long enough to help out a bit. I guess this little guy has a mind of his own! Can't wait to see what he looks like!

Brynne said...

He'll be here before you know it! I bet the days are going by so slow....

Tracey said...

We're rooting for you! Just remember, good things come to those who wait!!! He'll come when he's ready! Good luck!

Gunner said...

Goodluck Cassie....by the way, I never see you on your computer when I get on here to do a video chat. It is very exciting and good luck.