Sunday, March 16, 2008

7 1/2 weeks left...


For those of us who have been pregnant...we know at this point you are counting down at least in weeks...if not days. Still everyone laughs when they ask me how much longer and I answer by the half week. :) For some reason when you say it in weeks, it seems a lot less time than when you say it in months. I have to say, it seems like I JUST took pictures at 28 weeks...and it has already been 4 more. That is a good sign that time is going fast. Although, this week I have gotten my first taste of anxiety thinking about how close I am to having **3 kids**! Can I do it? I know life will go on...but am I ready for a baby, sleepless nights, 3 car seats, and everything else that comes along with a newborn??
So last week at church, someone asked how much longer I had. I said, "A little less than 2 months." (It was a guy, so they usually look at you cross-eyed when you say it in weeks :) ). He said, "You have to get BIGGER?!" Ouch! It really doesn't bother me...but I do think it is funny the things people say. Another guy at church said, "You have a lotta lovin' in there!". Whatever that means. And the librarian asked this week if I am sure it is not twins. She also made sure she told to boys to "take care of mom". That would be nice if they could rub my feet, or clean the house. :) Instead it is usually the opposite...making me run after them in parking lots, and dumping their toy-boxes daily.

Make sure an vote on our poll to help me decide what kind of quilt to make this baby. Not sure if he'll have much of a "nursery"...but, I do want to do something for him. FYI, Cooper's room was/is "Sports/Baseball" themed, and Gunner's was "Cowboy".

9 comments:

Tracey said...

I am getting so excited for you!!!! You look so cute and so happy, I love the print of your dress! I'm glad you're counting in 1/2 weeks, every day matters!

Summer said...

I think you look cute! I'd be nervous for three too, but I'm sure you will be awesome : ) And I know what you mean about the stupid comments people make when you're pregnant. I got a lot of those here in Cleveland when I was pregnant with Alex...

Danna said...

You looks so cute! Gotta love the pregnancy comments. Seriously, people are just idiots. I am always amazed by the things people will say to me when I am pregnant. Good thing I don't get offended easily or else I might not have any more kids. :)

The Bentley's said...

cassie! you look so cute! i love it. and your hair is so long and dark! can't wait to see it in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you tell i'm excited?? cause i am:) and p.s. i'm glad andrew was safe... we thought of him... sorry i never called!
lovies
linny

Lowd and Proud said...

Good luck Cassie! You will do great with three. Just remember that life will go on if your house is a little messier....you'll catch up in a few years. You look great too! Can't wait to see you in June.

Brynne said...

Cassie, you look great! Of course on your third baby you are gonna hang out a little more! You definitly don't look like you're having twins!! You look darling! p.s. are you ready for march madness?

adrianne s. said...

Cassie you look great and I am glad to hear that you get comments too! I haven't heard anything about a name yet- are you just holding out or is it undecided as of now?

Brooke G said...

As a mother of 5, I can honestly tell you that there is NOTHING more annoying than someone making some smart alek comment about how "big" you are and how they "can't believe it" that you won't be popping that baby out tomorrow! Tell them just to shove a watermelon up their butts.

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely stunning!! You are so beautiful, and I can't wait to see your new baby boy!!