Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beckett at 2 months

The other day Cooper said, "Mom, I'm just gonna miss this little guy." 
I said, "Where is he going? Or, where are you going?" 
"I'm not going anywhere, but he's just going to grow big and not be a baby anymore!"
"Don't worry, we'll have another baby."
"No, 5 more!"
"Five more?! Thats a lot of babies."
"Ok, 4... or 5."
"You'll have to talk to your dad about that." :)

Weight: 13 lbs. 3 oz (at 2 months, Cooper was 11 lbs. 13 oz., Gunner 13 lbs. 1 oz.)
  • Love the tub and swimming. 
  • Give big grins, giggles, and some fun coos. Especially to Cooper. Smile mostly to "hello", and when you clap your hands together and say "yeah", or hit your chest like a gorilla.
  • Ticklish under your arms, on your neck and feet. 
  • Gunner loves to share his toys with you, by laying them all over you.
  • Get carried around by Cooper when mom's not looking. 
  • You're super easy going, and hardly ever cry.
  • You grunts, squeal and talk...more than cry. 
  • Will go 3 hours or more between feedings.
  • Are the easiest of the three boys on errands and outings.
  • Love your binkie. YEAH!!!! First of our babies to take one! Keep your fingers crossed that he'll keep doing it! 
  • Hold your thumb between your first two fingers when your hands are in fists. I think it is a cute little trademark. 
  • Like to watch T.V. 
  • Love to have someone in the room with you.
  • Love the bjorn.
  • We still think your eyes may be a shade of blue...but could change. 
  • Have taken overnight trips to Nauvoo and Las Vegas.
  • Have met Nana Gatten, Grandma and Grandpa Larson, Great Aunt Nadene and Uncle Glead Hirschi, Great Aunt Colleen and Uncle Gary Grigg, Aunt Brooke, Aunt Mikin, Aunt Liz, Aunt Brynne, and cousins Asa, Brady and Tanner. Can't wait to see Papa, Great Grandpa Lee and Helen, your 27 first cousins, lots of 2nd cousins and Aunts and Uncles in early August! 
These are all pictures from over the last month...





"Just can't help being SO CUTE!"



Cooper wouldn't keep his eyes open for this picture...but he was making Beckett giggle so much. It is so cute!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Cassie, He is so adorable and you do such a good job taking pictures. I love the pic of the older boys kissing Beckett. Love all the pics. Next time your in Utah stop by and see us again.

Matt and Adge said...

awww, what cute pictures! he sounds like such a joy to have around...i hope ours is that easy going!

Tiff Gatten said...

What a cute chub-a-lub.

Briett said...

Cassie, your boys are getting so big...grown up. How has the crazy summer been. Any big tornado's, I always loved it when the sky turned green and you new a big one was coming.

adrianne s. said...

He is so cute!! And he is just an ounce shy of what Stella was at 2 months! I love tubby babies!!

Brynne said...

That is such a cute story about Cooper. It's fun to watch them understand time like that I'm sure. Yeah, Cassie, have 5 more babies! haha. He is so cute smiling! I've never seen it! This makes me miss the boys. They are so big. Love you! Are you coming in Aug?

Kristin said...

What a cutie! I think he looks so much like Cooper. Love all the cute little outfits...how fun!!

Brooke G said...

OOOH, Beckett is growing! Even since I saw him he looks so much bigger! Your anniversary trip looks like it was a blast!!!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Love the baby and mitt picture! He's so cute. All of your kids are! Is your family ready for Kindergarten? I am counting the days! I love the picture of all the boys kissing the baby. So sweet. I love blogs, such a great way to keep in touch. TTYL!
-Diane Mirci

Anonymous said...

his d--k is nice but I want to see the older boys, love baby to watch me suck them both while I play with his and stick mine in his mouth, I love being sucked off by a baby, my granddau was here today and I c-m in her mouth twice while I rubbed her little c--t