Thursday, July 3, 2008

Smiling!


These pictures are already outdated...he seems to grow bigger everyday. He is 5 weeks old in these pictures, and now he is 7 1/2 WEEKS OLD! Where does the time go?! Beckett has started smiling, and it is so fun when he does. The boys are constantly trying to get him to do it...but, I don't think they understand that grabbing and shaking his arms isn't how you get him to smile. :) We got his first little giggle a few nights ago too. It is so fun to see his personality.

Beckett is a GREAT BABY! Besides a few evenings of wanting to be held, he is pretty content just being where he can see what's going on around him. If you leave him alone in a room for too long, he'll start to fuss, but he generally does great. He actually is the easy one... especially on errands. :) He also likes TV (I know that is really sad I am already putting him in front of the TV), but he loves to watch the lights and colors.

Nicknames so far: Beckers, Bubsy, Cutie Bug, the Beckster, little guy

The other day we were heading out the door. I got the older two buckled, took my second trip to the car with bags and such, and Cooper said, "We can't forget the cutie!" I thought that was so cute. Don't worry Cooper, I was just saving him for the last trip to the car...I haven't forgotten him...yet. :)

4 comments:

Michelle Baird Designs said...

He is too die for cute!

Matt and Adge said...

He is getting so big and is SO cute! He looks like a Larson, but definitely has a look of his own. How are you feeling these days??

Brooke G said...

Oh, my little Beckett looks so cute! How is my little baby doing? You know, since people on the strip asked me how old MY baby was (when I was carrying him around) I have started to think of him as my baby too!!! HE is such a cutie! Is he still squeaking?

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

I love Beckett, and I love his name more and more. My kids are silly about it because they do not know for a second who I am talking about, then they remember. Oh yeah, the cousin of Copper and gunner....well it is his brother, but your cousin. they will get it someday... hehehe
love you and miss all 5 of you.